Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Schlafly Jersey's a Big Hit

A few weeks ago Nathan, Lindsey and I did the Trailnet I Scream for Ice Cream ride in Edwardsville. 46 mile fun ride. We three were sportin' the Schlafly Jersey's (check them out throughout this blog). We got truck loads of compliments and people asking where they too could get a pimp jersey too. Post a note if you're interested.

By the way: cruising a road bike at 18mph on flat and no wind becomes easy. Pushing that to 23 then 25 then 27 average speed is hard. Need to keep working on that...

2 comments:

  1. I would love a jersey!! How can I go about getting one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad,

    I googled Schlafly Cycling jersey and came across your website. Looks like you're doing some good stuff. What would a native St Louisian transplanted to Southern California need to do in order to get his hands on one of those Schlafly jersey's.

    If you get a chance, email me back. Thanks

    My best,

    Steve
    gera.stephen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete