Sunday, May 10, 2009

Indian Camp Creek ride

Just finished riding the hills at Indian camp creek, well little hills are there. The flat section was muddy so I just skipped it and got some hill training in. Surprisingly rthe conditions were really good, excet for a few muddy spots. We only have 3 weeks until the next mtb race at Rhetts Run in Columbia. My goal is to finish in the top 3 or to hopefully win it! The next two weeks will be in training mode. If anyone wants to ride let me know!!!!

Last night Aaron and I enjoyed a few six pack of the fine Schlafly Pale Ale. Great training fluid, kept us hydrated at least last night. I wish the local stores sold the other Schlafly products!

2 comments:

  1. Schlafly Pale Ale, its the new Vitamin Water !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that just means that I was taking my vitamins last Saturday night with Aaron! Makes me feel better after drinking a few of them, knowing that the pale ale is good for me!

    ReplyDelete