Thursday, May 7, 2009

First MTB Ride!

I had one of my first mountain bike experiences today. Brad, Jay, and I went to Lost Valley. It was a blast! I had a bunch of wipeouts, one was pretty bad. I biffed right in front of a 7yr old boy and his dad. It was funny, when I got up the kid says "boy your tuff!". I told him the fat broke my fall.

I did fair better then El Bocko... I at least made it 2 miles into the ride before I hit the dirt. I do have a pretty nice bruise on my elbow. I am pretty positive that it won't be the last one.

It was a very good learning experience. The most important thing I learned, is my conditioning sucks! My legs were fine, but my wind was not. That is one heck of a good workout! I think that I am going to sleep really good tonight.

It was fun, and I can't wait to get out again soon!

Aaron

1 comment:

  1. A

    sounds like you had fun, i hope we can ride the valley together soon.

    ReplyDelete